We are St. Pauly Textile, a family-run business based out of Western New York.
We collect and send clothing to those who can use it. Through our program, we also directly
help local non-profit organizations with their fundraising.
This is how it works:
1) We place a used clothing drop off shed at a local community organization, such as a church, school, or clothing closet.
2) Community members donate clothing by placing it in the shed. Receipts for tax deductions are stored in a mailbox on the shed.
3) We collect the clothing donations and distribute them both here in the U.S. and internationally.
4) We give funding to our local non-profit partner for the clothing collected at their shed.
5) They, in turn, use the money as they see fit. Our partners have used the money for youth groups, sports teams, mission projects, and other community-oriented activities.
Our business keeps 70,000 pounds of clothing out of the landfill every day and gets the clothing to people who need it. We do this while providing a great fundraising opportunity for local community groups. St. Pauly Textile is an A+ rated member of the Better Business Bureau, and in our fifteen years, we have only had one organization ask to remove a shed -- due to a changing pastor.
Please browse our website for more information and feel free to contact us, as well as any of our partners, to ask them questions. Thank you for your interest in St. Pauly!
Your donation goes to help
your local community
to read more
Install a clothing drop off
shed with your organization!
to read more